Wednesday 18 February 2015

Day 18 - Boozy cravings

Both of us were pretty tired when we got up today. It might have been due to getting up 1/2 an hour earlier and it still being dark when went out for our walk with Bails. Back for a surprise breakfast. Unfortunately not .... Porridge again for breakfast.

Porridge + cuppa - 11p

Today I had another day long food shoot with magical aromas wafting around me all day long. I also didn't feel great at one point. I suspect it was my sugar levels!!! I had one of the pancakes from last night and a water and felt better half an hour later. Today's lunch could have been anything from the 15 dishes I had to shoot but was instead pea and ham soup from 2 weeks ago.

Here's a quick shot of the view I had for most of the day.

 

Pea and ham soup + a pancake - 26p

I had to work on at the studio after the shoot to catchup on some work and Mary was at a pilates class so we didn't get dinner until 8:20pm. Both felt very hungry by this point. Dinner was chilli and rice.

Chilli + rice - 45p


Feels like a long day. Both Mary and I could have had a wee glass of wine or a beer tonight. It's long days like this that I miss a drink to relax with.

Finally sitting down with a cuppa and our last pancake.

Cuppa + pancake - 4p


Total for the day 86p each.

Please use this link if you'd like to donate to Fairshare Just Giving Page.


Total raised so far £840.18. Thanks again for all the support.

Paul & Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment