Wednesday 11 February 2015

Day 11 - Is this turkey or pork?

Both of us were really knackered this morning. Our energy levels were definitely pretty low.

Standard breakfast again.

Porridge + cuppa - 11p

Today I had another food photography shoot. This time at The Pompadour restaurant in The Waldorf Astoria. I normally eat before a shoot like this so had my soup at about 11am.


Mary managed to hold off until lunch time.



Soup + roll - 30p

I did struggle again with the shoot today as all the food looked and smelled amazing.



This piece of fillet steak featured in the shoot. Droooooooll!!!



We both had sore heads in the afternoon. I had held off on my digestive which Mary had popped in my rucksack before I left this morning. Definitely felt pretty hungry by the time I picked Mary up.

Digestive - 1p

Dinner tonight was a 1/4 of the turkey breasts we bought at the beginning with pasta and a tomato sauce. Although I was slightly concerned when Mary asked "Is this Turkey or Pork?".  I could kinda got what she meant. After the horse meat scandal you never know these days.



Turkey + pasta - 54p

Off out again for our nightly walk with Bails and then back in for a cuppa minus the digestive tonight.

Cuppa - 1p

Total for the day 96p each.

Please use this link if you'd like to donate to Fairshare Just Giving Page.

Total raised so far £767.18. Thanks again for all the support.

Paul & Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment